Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dining Out With Friends

This week I have had the pleasure of dining out twice this week with friends.

On Tuesday, I went to Finale's with an old friend. Once we got there, we found out that if you ordered two dinners and two desserts, it was $29.99. What a deal. My mac and cheese was average, however the chocolate molten cake was to die for! Oh, I love desserts, and this was no different.

On Wednesday, I met up with a group of Angier Mom's at the Biltmore Grill in Newton. I had never been there before, even though it has been there FOREVER. It was a surprise. The food was great. We split an order of calamari, and then I had the heirloom tomato and mozzerella salad. YUMMY. No dessert though. And of course, a glass of Pino Grigio. Yum.

I might forget how to cook by the time the week is over!

No comments: