Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today is mother's day . . . . nine years ago, I celebrated Mother's Day for the first time, as being a mom.

Today, my crew gave me a Frittata pan, which I have been eyeing for a few years. For lunch, I made an onion and portobello mushroom frittata, which was delicious!!! My mom brought the brownies.

The kids gave me a great card.

The cover said "Good moms let the kids lick the beaters." When you open the card, it says "Great moms turn off the mixer first."

I laughed til I cried!!!!!

***************************************************

Side Note - Mark had a great birthday party with his friends, including a TRON CAKE, and a sleep over. The sleep over went VERY well. Can't wait to have his friend's back.

The first part was laser tag, where the "host" told me that this crew, was the best behaved and least wild party of the day!

*****************************************************

Happy Mother's Day

No comments: