Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Blizzard Baking

The Blizzard of 2015 is in the books.  The snow started on Monday afternoon, and didn't stop til 11 PM on Tuesday night.  My husband and I worked from home, while the kids did homework, reading, and watching TV.  We did some group shoveling.

And I did some baking.

Three loaves of Bread Machine Challah:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/bread-machine-challah/11ed53fc-166d-408c-9967-e7890973dc5f

I made one Babchallah:

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/chocolate-cinnamon-babkallah-dough

I made one batch of Flour Bakery's chocolate brownies.

I made one batch of Flour Bakery's Oreo's.

I made some Hamentashen.

I made one batch of banana chocolate chip muffins.

And school was cancelled on Tuesday and Wednesday, so on Wednesday, I made:

One batch of maple brownies and

One batch of Smitten Kitchen's salted brown butter crispy treats.

And on Thursday I am going to work.  If school is cancelled, my husband will stay home with the kids and eat some of the baked goods.

No comments: