Saturday, January 21, 2017

Why am I marching

Why am I marching?

I am marching because I am equal to a man and I should get paid equally.

I am marching because women didn't always have the right to vote in the US and some women in this world still can't vote.

I am marching because I support women's right to choice for their bodies.

I am marching to support Planned Parenthood.

I am marching to support diversity. We are all equal. Diversity is skin color, religion, sexual orientation and gender.

I am marching to have affordable health care for all. We should all be able to obtain good health care and we should be able to have good and affordable health care. Not just the wealthy.

I am marching to keep all public schools great and without guns.

I am marching because there are countries in this world that people can not gather as a group and support an opinion that is different from the leaders of that country.

I am marching for all those who can't.

I am marching because my son wants to.

We are all human. We all deserve safety, health, clean water, safe housing, jobs and clean air. We are all human.

I am marching because I can!

No comments: