Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Mother's Day Gifts

My husband knows me so very well, and he knows that if he buys me a kitchen gadget, I will love it, use it and he will benefit.

He learned that early on in our relationship, when he purchased a bread machine for me, before we were engaged.  I have been through several bread machines, but that was the first kitchen gadget he got for me.  I use the machine at least weekly, if not twice a week.  Our kids have grown up on homemade challah, homemade cinnamon raisin bread and other types of bread.

Other machines that he has purchased for me:

Ice Cream Maker (win win)

Smart Oven with AirFryer - yum.  Air Fried Zucchini is delicious as is Air Fried Flounder

Immersion Blender - making soups is so much easier

This Mother's Day he continued the amazing trend with:

https://www.kitchenaid.com/countertop-appliances/stand-mixers/attachments/sifter-and-scale-attachment.html

I haven't used it yet, but thinking this weekend could be the weekend. 

https://silpat.com/collections/silpat-perfect-baking-molds/products/classic-muffin-mould

Thinking blueberry muffins are in our future.

If you have either of these gadgets please let me know how you like them!

No comments: