Thursday, August 14, 2008

BITC BBQ

It is with great wonder, that I post, that I attended the BITC (Daycare) BBQ with both kids alone. First, that is a great feat in itself, since the park that the BBQ is held at borders the Charles River, and Naomi did NOT dive into the river (a fear of mine). And both kids were VERY well behaved. My biggest awe moment came when talking to a new BITC parent. I have been a BITC parent since 2002, and will continue to do so until Naomi goes into KINDY in Sept 2011. We will be at BITC 9 years!!!!

This year will be a hard year to move on, since one of Naomi's teachers was Mark's infant teacher and older infant teacher. We know that (a) I am not having more children and (b) that this is the last week of her teaching one of my children. She is a FABULOUS teacher. She has two wonderful children. I feel very close with her and she is a great teacher. I just think about in Aug 2011 when after 9 years I have to say goodbye. Obviously I have three more years to go, but still, the end is only three years away.

The staff (director, assistant director, teachers) have been wonderful for each of my two children, and I am lucky to have found Angier School and Meadowbrook Day Camp as wonderful as BITC. BITC has set a high standard for future people that care for my children.

No comments: