Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kindle

So, a few months ago, I caved and bought a Kindle.  I didn't think I would like it, but in fact, I love it.  I love how it fits into my purse, and I can read it anywhere. . . . sitting in the blue zone while waiting for carpool, sitting in a waiting room or on my very own sofa.  I love downloading books onto it, and having all the books in one place, and NOT all over my coffee table and bedroom.  I thought I would miss turning pages.  I don't.  I love how I can download books from the library.  I don't love how their is a long line for the books.    Sometimes, I can't read the book in three or six weeks, and then I never know how it ends!

There is one thing that I don't like.  When I buy an actual book, the one with pages. . . . I used to share with my mom and friends.  I cut my budget down by doing that.  If we all shared books, we didn't have to shell out bucks for books all the time.  But, even though I heard that you can share with the Kindle, I haven't found a book that will let me do that.

What have I read?

Well, of course Fifty Shades of Gray . . . and the others.

Right now I am reading YES CHEF by Marcus Samuelsson, which  I love. 

Unorthodox, which was a good read.

Chopping Spree - a mystery book by Diane Mott Davidson.

Seasons: A Real Story of an Amish Girl.

I love my Kindle.  Just wish I could share my digital library.  Any suggestions besides PRIME? 

No comments: