Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ice Cream for Dinner Tonight!


Why ice cream sundaes make a good dinner

 

10.          Don’t have to heat up the kitchen by turning on the oven on a 90 degree day.

9.            Make sure I have enough dairy and calcium for me and the kids!

8.            If I use fruit as a topping, I also can use that in my weight watchers history.

7.            If I use nuts as a topping, I also can get protein in my diet.

6.            If I use wheat germ as a topping, I also get fiber in my diet.

5.            Reduce the amount of clean up – no pots or pans!

4.            Because I want to and I say so!

3.            We all had a healthy breakfast and lunch.

2.            Mommy doesn’t want to cook tonight.

1.            I would be the coolest mom around!
 
 

No comments: