Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Catch Up Post

Sorry for not updating you earlier!

1.  Picked up the Bar Mitzvah invitations this past weekend.  They look fabulous.  My son really liked them, which is important.

2.  Made a few new dishes this week.  I made a Kosher By Design - Chicken Oreganato, which was good.  The kids liked the chicken, but not the potatoes.  I also made Smitten Kitchen's Key Lime Pie, which was fabulous.  And I also made a Hershey's Oatmeal Cinnamon bar, which was great.

3.  Naomi has not been able to shake her sinus infection.  Three weeks of anti-biotics has helped it but not cured it.  Now she is taking Flonase.

4.  Attended the City of Newton's MLK Jr. Celebration at Temple Emanuel yesterday with the kids.  It was a very nice event.

5.  Did I tell you that I think I found a dress for Mark's Bar Mitzvah party??????  I love it.

No comments: