Thursday, December 10, 2020

Massachusetts Conference for Women - Manage Your Mindset for Maximum Success

 I attended a session with Mel Robbins and she was great.  The take-aways for me are


  • No sleeping with your phone - this is something that I live by.  Mel said you would not invite all of your Facebook friends into your bedroom.  Just put the phone away.  If someone "NEEDS" you, they will call and you will hear it.
  • Create a Morning Routine - how you set up your day, is how it ends
    • Wake up and see joy.  Find a photograph, picture or object that makes you happy.  For me, my room has family photographs, and that makes me happy.
    • Hear - Without the phone or the TV what do you hear?  Sometimes I hear NOTHING, which is great.  Sometimes I hear a train go buy, and during the summer I hear the birds.
    • Smell - awaken your senses!  Some people use candles.  For me the smell of shampoo is always welcome!  Coffee helps awaken my senses
    • Taste -Eat or drink something that serves you.  Maybe a bit of a fresh baked donut
    • Feel - feel your body move - Exercise 20 minutes and feel your body come alive!
  • Identify the one thing that you need to make progress on for the day.
  • Get out of bed immediately
  • Make your bed as a gift for yourself
  • Identify the one thing that you are going to do for yourself for the day - WRITE IT DOWN

No comments: