Sunday, December 5, 2021

Air Fried Flounder

 My kids and I love flounder and haddock. Here is an easy and delicious recipe to try if you have an air fryer.


Ingredients

1 pound of haddock or cod; cut into four pieces
salt
pepper
2 T all purpose flour
2 large eggs
1/2 c panko
1 t onion powder
1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning


Instructions:

Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees and spray the basket with Pam.

Season fish on both sides with salt and pepper.

I use these trays to set up the cooking process.

I put the flour in tray one.

I put the eggs in tray two and scramble them.

I put the panko, onion powder and Old Bay spice in the third tray and stir to combine.

I then put one piece of fish in the flour then tap off the extra; then I dip that fish (both sides) into the egg (both sides), and then finally the panko (both sides). I do this for all four pieces of fish.

I put the fish into the air fryer for 10 minutes; after 10 minutes I flip and then cook for another 6 minutes.

Delicious!



No comments: