Friday, January 6, 2023

Things we use to reduce our waste

 We use alot of stuff and throw away alot.

I have previously commented on our composting, which we still do. That has reduced our waste in our trashcan. 

Since we take our lunches to school and work, we use these in lunch boxes. At the end of the day, we put them in the dishwasher. It has reduced our plasticware waste.

For years, I didn't use the plastic produce bags. I never liked them. One use bags, and I didn't have a reuse at home. Now I use reusable produce bags like these.

We use cloth napkins instead of paper napkins, and that has really changed our waste!

We use a low waste store, Cleanland or Fulfilled Goods. Due to allergies, we can't use any shampoo or detergent, but they have low scent pods that we love. Adam uses the bar shampoo. I highly recommend a visit there.

Start the new year off right with trying to reduce your household waste.

No comments: