Friday, August 4, 2023

Shop Local

 I was thinking about what to post. While I have been doing some great summer stuff lately, I thought I would post about the local shops that I like to visit:


New England Soup Factory

Everything I have ever had at the Soup Factory is delicious. EVERYTHING. Chicken. Soup. Salad. Stews. Cookies. And I love how she is a fierce supporter of the Freedge.

Cork and Board

While I am not a huge drinker, I do enjoy the occasional great glass of wine, they also have a great selection of hostess gifts and locally made food products.

Brookline Booksmith

Huge amount of cookbooks

Fulfilled Goods

I love their low waste vibe. I buy so much there, including nuts, rice, laundry pods, a re-usable straw for my purse

Central Dry Cleaner in Newton

No webpage - But also a fierce supporter of the Freedge

Green Tail

Locally owned store with amazing gifts

Beth's Chocolates

Locally made chocolates

Choc Allure

More locally made chocolates

Lakon

Amazing bakery

No comments: