Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Israel at War

 Hi friends. I am really still processing everything. The deaths of young people in Israel at a music festival. The kidnapping of children and the elderly. The rockets firing into and out of Israel. 

As someone who doesn’t love crowds, attending the rally was something I had to do. I can’t explain it. I was drawn there.

Hearing the speakers support Israel. Stand with Israel. Being with people who are on the same emotional rollercoaster with me. I am so lucky to live in a city that provided me the space to mourn and rally. I am so lucky to live in a country that provides me the freedom of religion and the freedom of speech. 

I am so lucky to have Governor Healey, Senator Warren, Mayor Wu and other elected officials Stand with Israel. And speak out for Israel.

I am so lucky to have Hadassah Hospital treat all patients. But I have a heavy heart knowing peace is not as close as I want it to be. I pray for peace in Israel. “Am Yisrael Chai.”





No comments: