Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bonus Baking Day


Last night I attended the annual client meeting at the DeCordova Museum, and had fun sitting and talking with clients over a yummy dinner. Of course, there was a lot of prep work, but the event was wonderful.

When I was on my way to work today, my boss called me, to let me know that the power was out in the building (the whole building). Work from home. Fine, but I could not log onto my machine at work (since it too was off).

Went home, and started laundry, and set off to test another recipe in the upcoming Temple Emanuel Sisterhood Cookbook. This time, I made hamantashen. I love my recipe, but this one yielded a dough that was even easier to work with, so this is my new favorite.

I am sure my coworkers will enjoy the fruits of my labor tomorrow!

No comments: