Monday, October 18, 2010

Testing 1, 2, 3

So, I am one of the co-chairs of the sisterhood cookbook. We have collected about 200 recipes, with a few more coming here and there. Now is the fun part. TESTING! I am coordinating the testing, and emailing recipes to my great group of testers. There are the funny emails "I was going to make this chicken recipe, but the list of ingredients doesn't list chicken." Great!

So, I have made the following:

1. Chocolate Spice Squares - they were okay according to my family. No the hit that I was looking for.

2. Persian Rice with Potatoes - thank goodness this recipe makes alot, since all four of us LOVED it.

3. Chicken with Peppers and Balsamic Vinegar - Mark and I really enjoyed this!

4. Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Butternut Squash - another hit!

No comments: