Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cooking Up a Storm

This year, not only am I doing Erev Rosh Hashana, but I am also doing the Second Day! Lots of cooking for me.

Erev will be dinner for 8! Second Day will be dinner for 10!

Menu:
2 Homemade Challahs made by me
Knishes
Hummus
Moroccan Tomato Dip - made by me
Mushroom Soup - made by me
Chicken with Tomatoes - made by me
BBQ Tofu - made by me
Basmati Rice
Carrots with honey
Fruit
Homemade apple crisp
Cookie Plate - zucchini bread, brownies and Mandelbrot

Second Day
2 Homemade Challahs - made by me
Pigs in a Blanket
Hummus
Tomato Dip
Chicken Soup - Mady's recipe made by me - will be in the SISTERHOOD COOKBOOK
Roast Chicken
Cranbery Rice Bake - Made by me - will be in the SISTERHOOD COOKBOOK
Roasted Potatoes
Broccoli
Fruit Honey Cake Made by me
Cookie Plate - zucchini bread, brownies and Mandelbrot

1 comment:

Cheryl Pollock Stober said...

Looking forward to the second day!