Thursday, May 10, 2012

The End is Near!

So for months you have heard about our plans to add onto the house and renovate the kitchen, the first floor bathroom and Naomi's room.  You have read about our plans, and our meals and our adventures.  Well, I am happy to report that we are nearly complete with our project.  I can almost taste it in my mouth.

We now have a working sink in the new kitchen.  The cabinets are up. . . knobs are being placed.  The ovens are in, but not yet functional.  The lights are not in yet.  But they are on site.

So, we went from . . . .

An ugly crowded 1980 kitchen.  That the cabinets no longer closed, and the drawer next to the oven never fully opened, due to the stove's pull bar.  And ugly brown tile as backsplash.  And an ugly blue counter.  (I would say I am sorry to the person who is reading this blog who designed said kitchen, but I am pretty sure they aren't reading this blog.)

To:

I will post other photos when the whole thing is complete.  But this is best view yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you want in order to toss bash whenever in the day, then you'll want a kitchen sink that may be greatly functional as well as tough. Using typical make use of, your own bar sink could possibly be destruction or maybe fracture simply because do not forget that too much use products in your house may be destruction simply.