Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Too hot to bake

The last few weeks made my kitchen TOO hot. It was closed for baking. Tonight it re-opened. I have a bread in the bread machine for the family. Then at work, two guys, have really helped me out, and to say thank you, I am making them a plate of goodies. The goodies are blueberry muffins, chocolate cinnamon brownies and rice krispie treats.

What did these two do?

First, one of them, helped my boss design a new report for our quarterly reports. Not only that, but he is there to trouble shoot when the spreadsheet doesn't do what I want it to do. He is very patient, and kind, and well, I want him to know that I appreciate it.

The second one of them found out what I was doing to publish our monthly FLASH REPORT. He volunteered to build something that would save me 90 minutes when doing this monthly project, along with 75 sheets of paper. Again, he did not have to do it. . . . he volunteered, and I want him to know that I appreciate it.

And, it doesn't hurt that others will see the baked goods and hopefully one day want to help me out!

No comments: