Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Success

This past summer, we went to Vermont, and we had a blast.  On the way home, I declared that it was mandatory to stop at King Arthur Flour on the way home.  And it was worth it!  I didn't know that the building was BRAND new, and we could see into the cooking classrooms.  The cafe was amazing.  The store was great, but of course, I expected over the top.  My husband and my kids had a good time trying to convince me to buy one of every thing!

I did buy lots of interesting things and now I need to replinish my supply (after two months).  I did buy some mixes, but what I really liked was the baking chocolate and the different kinds of chips.

Here is on the recipes that I made:

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/chewy-chocolate-chip-cookie-bars-recipe

The kids loved them and so did my coworkers!

No comments: