Friday, November 20, 2009

Things to Do List

My things to do list is growing. For Thanksgiving I need to make the desserts: Candied Cranberry Chocolate Tart, Apple Pie, Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cake and one more thing. And this has to be prepared no more than two days in advance. So, watch out world on Tuesday night! Baking Stephanie is going to town.

Made appointment for oil change and inspection sticker.

Put together a cabinet that I bought for Mark's room. I want to get rid of the toy box. He is too old for that. And sell it on Craig's List.

Start ordering the few gifts that I need for my neice and nephew.

Get Adam to buy a snow thrower for the winter - we aren't getting any younger. We don't have a garage or shed, so we can't buy a show blower.

Get Naomi's glasses adjusted.

Order the present for my dad.

Upload photos to Snapfish to design 2010 Family Calendar.

Luckily Peapod is delivering most of the food tonight.

Figure out what I am making the Saturday after Thanksgiving for my extended family - who are coming to my house.

Things to do. I hope I have enough time.

No comments: