Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Excellent Customer Service - JetBlue

I just have to tell everyone, what a great phone call I had with Sharon, of JetBlue. In this day and age, I believe customer service has gone down the toilet. I hate waiting on hold, and I hate that no one on the other end of the phone cares, or can do anything about anything.

The other night, Adam and I booked our flight to FL with the kids to see Adam's grandfather. We finally had enough points on USAA to earn ONE FREE FLIGHT. Yes, I am excited about that. To save money, we are flying mid week . . . . to say even more money we are taking our two kids on an 8 PM flight (and if all goes well lands at 11 PM). However I wasn't willing to save even more money by booking a flight with a layover. Soooooooo hopefully that all goes well. And yes, I will blog about that also.

Getting back to my story . . . . . USAA and JetBlue. Got our emails with the confirmation of the flight, but no seat assignments. The last time that happened with United, I believed the company that I would have seats. . . . . together. HA. I must have been stupid, because first we did not have seats, and then once we got seats, we were all spread out. Amazingly people did swtich with us, once they figured out that the two year's olds mom was not sitting with the two year old.

So, I called JetBlue. . . . Sharon answered, and not only got us seats, but seats all together. On both our flight to FL and home. She was awesome. I did email JetBlue to let them know how happy I was that she helped me. I know she could have said "You will get seats when you get to the airport." But she did not. We have four seats together (two and two), and I am one happy camper.

Lets hope the rest of the trip goes this well.

No comments: