Friday, June 26, 2015

Camp Drop Off

Camp drop off went very well.  Naomi kicked me out of her bunk after she was unpacked and was ready to explore camp.  Mark was ready for Adam to leave, so we left.

First stop - Outlet Mall!  Every year I go to the Merrimack Outlet Mall after CYJ drop off.  I have found the Kasper Outlet to have amazing prices, wonderful staff and the clothes fit me!  This year I was shocked to find out that all the Kasper Outlet stores will be closing.  Kasper will be focusing on department stores.  I managed to find a few dresses and shirts.

After we returned home, we realized that we could go any where for dinner.  We decided to hit OTTO's pizza in Brookline.  We love the unusual pizzas there, but our kids our firm cheese pizza eaters.  On Wednesday night we ordered a white bean, spinach and garlic pizza.  It was delicious.  There were large cloves of roasted garlic all over the pizza and the white beans were wonderful.  And we had enough to take home for lunch for the next day.

Thursday morning was strange.  I woke up and realized that I didn't need to pack four lunches and one snack!  Time saving right there.  There was no need to hurry anyone along!  Adam and I had our cereal, read the paper and listened to NPR, which was a treat.  We usually have music playing, because our son, can get sucked into the news stories, which can cause him to be late every day.

Thursday night was a women's dinner for me at 52 Seasons, and movie night for Adam!  We each had a great time.

Who knows what tonight will bring!

No comments: