Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New Side Dish

If you are a frequent reader of my Facebook posts, you will notice that one of my favorite side dishes to make is honey glazed carrots.  Super easy and the kids like them.  I have a few other carrot recipes that I use, but last night I tried a recipe from Boston Organics, and I really liked it as did the kids.

One pound carrots, quartered lengthwise, and then cut into two inch logs
1.5 T olive oil
Salt
Pepper
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped

Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with tin foil.  Place the carrots in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme.

Spread in an even layer onto the baking sheet.  Cover with foil, and place in oven for 25 minutes.  Uncover, and turn down to 375 and cook for ten more minutes.

Serve!

Easy!

No comments: