Thursday, July 31, 2014

Me

Over the last few days, I have been adding blogs to my "Blogs that I Follow" list, and I am trying to figure out who I am online.  Who is Stephanie?  Yes, I have the typical answer of "Wife of Adam, Mom of Two, Employee at a great company . . . . and I like to read and bake. . . . . and I would like to get into shape. .   ."

It is pretty blah . . . . . .  IMHO.

Who did I want to be?  I wanted to be happy when I grew up, and I am happy.  I wanted to be a wife, and I wanted to a mom . . . . . and I am those also.  But what do I want to be?   I want to be a dependable friend. . . .  a committed community member . . . . . and I want to be healthier. . . .  and I want my kids to grow up to be caring, independent, successful adults. . . . .  and they can build on top of that.

More about me. . . . .

Baking and be healthier  . . . . doesn't seem to go together, but somehow, I am going to blend the two.  I am kicking off healthier eating habits. . . more fruits and veggies, and more water, and I should be walking more. . . . . but I still want to bake those Oreo cakes and chocolate salted brownies.

Of course for the next 10 months, we are in Bar Mitzvah count down, and I will be using the blog to give updates on that. . . . so basically over the next ten months, I hope to eat healthier, exercise more and plan a meaningful Bar Mitzvah for my son, all while being a wife, a mother, an employee and a baker.

No comments: