Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 6 - we all survived

Day 6:  I introduced structure to the kids.  They had to pick three academic activities from my list for the day.  It wasn't like I was asking them to dissect a cow's eye.  One of the activities was watch HIDDEN FIGURES, and another one was listen to Spanish TV for 30 minutes.  Of course they had to do a few chores.

Highlights of Day 6:
Teaching Mark how to make baked donuts while live streaming

Watching Rochelle Walensky on NewTV.  Rochelle is someone we know from our community who is an infectious disease doctor at MGH.  What was nice, is that even she was saying WASH YOUR HANDS and don't touch your face.

Taking a nice walk to Newton Highlands and back again with my spouse at 4 PM.

Things to work on for Day 7:
Keep my sense of humor.

Wash my hands.

Be thankful


No comments: