Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Red Sox

So it is not often that Adam and I get to go to a game. So, we had tickets for tonight's game and a baby sitter! Off to the game. This by far was the WORST game I had EVER been to. Because the Red Sox clinched a playoff spot, they sent in unknowns, except for Big Papi and Wakefield. I love Wakefield, but he was having an off night - a waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off night. And Big Papi did nothing. I have never in my life left a Red Sox game early. We left during the seventh inning stretch.

It was soooooo bad that we were hoping to see the Blue Jay's pitcher throw a no hitter!

It was sooooooooooooo bad that one guy on the team had a hit a homerun, a single and a double. We stayed for his at bat to see if he would go for the cycle.

Nope.

We left as did thousands of others.

I hope I never see another game like that in person. I commented to Adam had we been at home, we would have turned off the game. The guy in front of me laughed. It was the truth!

No comments: