Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow Day

Living in Boston is great.  There is alot to do, and of course I love the beach and the water.  Days like this don't happen often.  It is one degree here with a wind chill of  . . . . I don't want to think about it right now.

School is closed today and I am expected to work from home. . . . already checked my email, and have my to-do list.  On days like this my to do list also includes a baking list.  Right now I have a loaf of challah in the bread machine, rising and I have mixed up pancake batter for when the kids wake up.  I am sure there will be a few more treats also. 

I did fill my bird feeder yesterday, just in case.  Yesterday while I was at home a few small birds were using it, and I had no idea how they were going to be able to fly away.  It is super cold and super windy plus the snow.

Stay safe!  Stay warm!  We will make it through the winter.  I live for June, July and August and those months are around the corner!

No comments: